Terms & COnditions
Last updated: 27/3/2018
1) Personal data
2) Application and Signup
Application for places on the Rock School is not completed until Kick! Music Schools has received both the booking form and the required deposit. Receipt of the application and any deposit or fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed via email with all relevant course details. Acceptance of any student on the Rock School is not confirmed until that email has been issued.
- The price of the Rock Schools includes a non-refundable deposit of £60.
- Places are not fully guaranteed until full payment is received. Full payment is required no later than four weeks before the start of the Rock School. If full payment is not received by this time, the place on the Rock School is no longer guaranteed.
- Methods of Payment: Online store, bank transfer.
Cancellation will only be accepted when received by Kick! Music Schools in writing and no later than four weeks before the start of the Rock School. Any fees paid over and above the deposit amount will be refunded.
We reserve the right to exclude students from any Rock School activities at our discretion.
6) Timetable and staffing
We reserve the right to make changes to the timetable, venues and teaching staff.
Our fees are reviewed annually following the final Rock School of the year.
8) Photography and film
We will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during Rock School related activities. We value all students privacy and any photographs or film footage will only be used on our website and social media sites or for use in promotional and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed please let us know in writing, note that this may result in the student having to sit out of some key Rock School activities.
9) Damages to property
- Over the course of the Rock School students will use and be around valuable property owned by Kick! Music Schools, Punch Studios, South Street Studios, Out Loud Music, IEM, the staff and other venues. Students are obliged to take care and behave responsibly at all times, especially when around this property. Parents may be held liable for damages resulting from inappropriate behaviour and for intentional damage.
- Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Kick! Music Schools can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- Students participate at their own risk and parents/ guardians are obliged to inform Kick! Music Schools and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- The liability of Kick! Music Schools and that of its staff is restricted to Rock School timetabled hours only and then only to gross negligence and when parents/ guardians are not present.
- Students will only be able to leave the Rock School's premises if parental permission has been received in writing by Kick! Music School's staff. If permission is granted they do so at their own risk, we cannot be held responsible once they have left the premises.
11) Special offers
- Offers are for a limited time only, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounts are deducted from the final balance when the initial booking's payment method is Deposit Only.
- Offers may be withdrawn at any time.
12) Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers expire 12 months after the date of issue.
- Gift vouchers are single use and only redeemable by the listed recipient.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers.
- Lost vouchers can be replaced for a £5 administration and postage charge.